Monday, October 18, 2010
This week we learned about Oedepis and his life. We learned how he married and had kids with his mom and how he killed his father. In the story we had to read, we learned that oracle told/ predicted what was going to happen later on in his life. We also had to write a in class essay about the book that we had been reading for the past month. I wrote about the book I read, Memoirs of a teenage amnesiac, this was a very interesting girly book that shows us the life of a young girl who hit her head and lost her memory. The essay wasn't really hard because all you had to do was answer a question that my group had written before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Luis, I think it's interesting how you said that your book, "Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac," was a girly book and I remember you telling me you weren't very into it. I think it's interesting because I agree with you, I think it is a girly book because when I started reading your book, it was super interesting to me and I was hooked right away. Maybe we should've picked less "girlier" books, so you would be interested too haha. :)
ReplyDelete