Friday, November 5, 2010

This week we mostly had alot of work time do be able to use it on our tragedy papers. I had alot of miss understandings on the readings so it was a bit difficult for me to write the essay. What I mostly wrote about in my essay was Oedipus but after a discussion with Stephanie I realized that I believed more in the reading, The Common Man. Which reminded me alot of a bully or a person who wants change. A person who is tired of being bossed around or bullied around and wants to do something about the problem that is causing them so many problems.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you on writing your essay except for me it was more of an issue of addressing my opinion i think what you should do is maybe go back and read the articles and see what you agree on and what dont you agree with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking to stephanie is a really good idea because always here to help us and she wants to see us do good. so when ever you are having a problem with something then you should just talk to your teacher. this is a really habbit to get into exspecially for college.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you about how it helped to have Stephanie talk with us about our essays. At first, I had no idea about what to write about either. I don't know if she told you to do this, but she helped me & Deborah out A LOT by helping us make a chart and list the author's ideas & then write whether we agree or disagree with them. It was helpful because then those were the things we put into our essays. Maybe this would help you out too.

    ReplyDelete