This week we were given a checklist of all the work that needed to be done by the time the week was over and I found it really interesting. This week I also figured out who the persons i'm going to be interviewing about my topic and I am glad to say that I am really looking forward to these meetings. I also got the book, The Outsiders and I really like it so far.
I found the checklist part pretty interesting too it gave me the option on the things that had to be done before the weekend which kept me pretty busy.
ReplyDeleteWho are you going to interview for your project? I'm interested to know who it is :) Also, what is it about the Outsiders that you really like? I've heard a lot about it but I haven't actually taken the time to read it. Do you recommend for me to start reading it too?
ReplyDelete