This week we read a weird love story called twelfth night. It was really fun playing the characters roles and seeing them get played. I had the opportunity to play February 14, and I personally liked reading the script because i'm not a very good actor. This week I got my second book called Blue Rage Black Redemption and it's the story of the Crips Co-founder. I started reading it and so far I really like it.
your words were put together very well and that is a cool book to read stanliey tooky williams is a very intelligent person
ReplyDeleteHahahaha oh my God Luis, you got to play February 14th, aka Valentine? I'm glad that you felt comfortable enough reading the script in front of the class, to be honest I feel shy whenever I have to read in front of the class lol but your new book sounds really interesting, tell me if it's worth the read when you finish it! :)
ReplyDelete